What is eLRA LiteBlue?
LiteBlue.USPS.Gov Employees can request unscheduled leave by logging into LiteBlue, selecting the eLRA icon in the Employee Apps – Quick Links section and following the on-screen prompts to submit a request.
Unscheduled leave (or) Enterprise Leave Request Application
- Craft employees at the Postal Service can now make requests for unscheduled leave through the Enterprise Leave Request Application.
- Using a computer, smartphone, or other mobile device, you can access the application, which is also known as eLRA, through LiteBlue.
- Non-make representatives have involved eLRA for quite some time. Craft employees now have access to the system thanks to recent enhancements.
- By logging into LiteBlue, selecting the eLRA icon in the Employee Apps – Quick Links section, and following the on-screen instructions to submit a request, employees can request unscheduled leave.
- This data will be safely communicated to the worker’s supervisor, giving both the representative and the chief with a record of the solicitation.
- An improved and more user-friendly alternative to the Interactive Voice Response system is the eLRA app. Requests can be submitted more quickly and easily because employees can see how the system works.
- The eLRA application likewise plans to diminish accommodation mistakes by permitting workers to see their solicitation prior to submitting.
- Workers who have questions ought to address a director or manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How many days can you miss at USPS?
A) For absences in excess of 3 days, employees are required to submit medical documentation or other acceptable evidence of incapacity for work or of need to care for a family member and, if requested, substantiation of the family relationship.
2) How do I request a permanent day off?
A) Follow the below steps:
- Ask to speak to your supervisor or the manager in charge of scheduling in private.
- Tell your superior that you would like a day off.
- Mention specifics to make your case for a day off stronger.
- Offer to work an extra day in place of the one you want off.
- Switch days with a co-worker.
3) How much is USPS sick leave per year?
A) The Postal Service offers generous annual (vacation) and sick leave – 13 days of annual leave per year for the first 3 years, increasing to 20 days per year after 3 years of service, and to 26 days per year after 15 years of service.
4) How many unscheduled absences are acceptable?
A) Eight occurrences of unexcused absence in a 12-month period are considered grounds for termination. Any employee who fails to report to work for a period of three days or more without notifying his or her supervisor will be considered to have abandoned the job and voluntarily terminated the employment relationship.
Read also: USPS Direct Depoist USPS Hold Mail USPS Find Missing Mail USPS Change of address FMLA USPS Tracking USPS Informed Delivery Ways To Keep Your Packages Safe During the Holidays USPS Passport Service liteblue ecareers EAP Registered Mail USPS Package Refusal Share Mail