Know About LiteBlue Login Page:
Have you heard about the LiteBlue Login page, What is it used for? If not, then you are at the right place to find out detailed information regarding this. This page is a self-service online login page for employees of USPS, to obtain the information regarding benefits, schedule, view LiteBlue Virtual TimeCard, LiteBlue eRetire, LiteBlue Human Resources, Epayroll, etc. of the employees. Not only that, employees can make different types of requests, personal details update, like residential address, etc.
Learn How To Register And Login
- Fortunately, a person doesn’t need to make any individual registration for login in the LiteBlue Login page. What one needs here are the Employee ID and the Password of the page.
- Employee ID of USPS employees: Employee Ids are given to them at the time of their hiring by the organizations. In case a person forgets his or her ID, he or she has to click the paystub option given above on the LiteBlue page.
Information regarding password: If you are a current employee and recently got your Employee ID, then don’t worry about thinking that your password is not given to you and is missed. This is because the passwords are generally given to UPS employees a little later after giving their IDs. The password you require is the SSP login one. Contacting your supervisor for your clarification of more doubts and confusion if you have, will be the better choice to avoid any problems.
How to log in to LiteBlue after MFA is set up
Maintaining the privacy of your personal data is a shared priority for you and the Postal Service. Your private information stored online is a target for criminals who seek to compromise this data for their financial gain. As an additional safety measure, the Postal Service has deployed Multifactor Authentication (MFA) on LiteBlue.
This means that, in addition to providing your Employee Identification Number (EIN) and Password, you will be required to provide a second security factor (MFA), such as Push Notification approval from One-Time Passcode (OTP) SMS Text, One-Time Passcode (OTP) Phone call, Okta Verify, Google Authenticator or E-mail verification (default). Below is the LiteBlue Login process after MFA is set up for Complete Multifactor Authentication View LiteBlue MFA Process
- On your computer, open a web browser and navigate to LiteBlue.USPS.Gov or else visit here.
- Now enter Employee Identification Number (EIN) and Click on Next.
- Enter your Password and select Verify.
- For demonstration purposes, the Phone SMS security method is illustrated in the following way. Click on receive a code via SMS. You will then receive a code to your mobile phone (or) Click on Verify with something else and follow the prompts. If you verify with another security method, follow the prompts on your phone and on the screen to log into LiteBlue.
- Enter code received via SMS. You have successfully logged into LiteBlue.
Ways To Reset Your Liteblue Login Password: In case you forget your login ID and password, you can reset it and recover too by following the steps:
1) The first step requires users to reset their password in the Self-Service Profile SSP.USPS.Gov. On your computer, open a web browser and navigate to LiteBlue.USPS.Gov.
2) Now select Setup SSP account and Click on Enter SSP. Then enter Employee ID and Password and select Sign In. Submit answers to security questions and select submit answers. Enter New Password, Confirm Password and select Update Password.
3) Logout top right from Self-Service Profile. If you would like to update your email, PIN or security questions, please do so before logging out of SSP.
Read also: USPS Direct Depoist USPS Hold Mail USPS Find Missing Mail USPS Change of address FMLA USPS Tracking USPS Informed Delivery Ways To Keep Your Packages Safe During the Holidays USPS Passport Service liteblue ecareers EAP Registered Mail USPS Package Refusal Share Mail USPS Click-N-Ship