What is Use of SSP.USPS.Gov
And the people who want to login to the USPS LiteBlue, those people must remember to create you SSP( self service profile) after login to your account. Still you are not aware about how to create this SSP.USPS.Gov, here we will explain you. Self-Service Profile is available to only the employees who are working with the USPS. The government make it mandatory from 2014, for the process of Crete your SSP you can use your employee ID and passwords. By using this Self service profile the employee can easily manage their Self-Service Password, PIN, and more details regarding their job.
USPS is the largest organisation in the United States, and the agency maintain every record and all the details about their employees, every year the employee numbers will be growing. When the size of the USPS is increasing its very critical to maintain all the details of the employees, so it’s very big task to maintain all the details manually, in such cases the US government developed this LiteBlue. This website allows the employees to login to their account and use all the services effectively. Once you login to your account you can do your work easily without waste any time. And here we will talk you about the benefits by using this liteblue services.
- By using this liteblue, you can check your work details in online with out delay, and you can check your upcoming projects and the projects already you are done. And the employee can check their work related issues and progress in online.
- All the employees and management can connect together here.
- And the employees can check their retirement plans and you can select which plan is suitable for you. USPS government provide a lot of benefits to their employees and they can learn about the benefits in online.
- Employee can manage their personal details, and they will know about their payment records and salaries.
Self-Service Profile, or SSP, is a secure application that allows USPS employees to manage how they log in to: LiteBlue Login, PostalEASE, eReassign, eIDEAS and eOPF.
How do I log on and Create my New Password?
Go to ssp.usps.gov and click on “Forgot Password?,” and follow the prompts on the returned screen to create your new password. If you provide an email address, a verification link will be sent to that email address. You must click on that verification link, within 72 hours, to complete the setup of your new password.
In April, 2014, letters were mailed to each employee’s address of record with a temporary password to use on the SSP website. You must change the temporary password provided in the letter to a permanent password. Below are instructions on how to set up your profile and change your temporary password.
To log on to the SSP site, type ssp.usps.gov in the Internet Explorer address bar. Or from any page on Blue, type “SSP” in the address bar:
- Click on the “Enter SSP” button. The SSP login screen will display.
- Enter your Employee Identification Number (EIN).
- Enter your temporary password, which you can find printed in the top right hand corner of your letter.
- Click on the “Sign In” button. The Self-Service Profile Setup screen will display.
- Change your temporary password by typing it in the “New Password” box, then again in the “Confirm Password” box. There will be general information and the password rules displayed.
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Select two “Security Challenge Questions” and enter your answer to each question. These will allow you to regain access if you forget your new password.
- Click the “Next” button to continue.
- Enter your email address and confirm it. (This is OPTIONAL. If you choose not to enter an Email address check the “Skip Email and update later” box).
- Click the “Next” button to continue. Click on the “Submit” button. (Check for any error messages and make corrections if needed.)
- The Initial Profile Setup pop-up window will appear. If applicable, it’ll remind you to confirm your email through the link sent to the address that you entered in your profile.
- Click the “OK” button.
- The SSP main page will display.
- From this page you can see your Profile Summary, manage your password, challenge questions, email address, or log out by clicking on the appropriate tab or button.
- You can also manage your 4-digit USPS personal identification number (PIN) for access to USPS telephone Interactive Voice Response IVR Self-Service applications.
- After following these instructions, you will have successfully set up your SSP Profile. You can now use your EIN and new password to log on to any USPS HR self-service online application.
What if I forget my SSP password?
If you forget your SSP password, you can reset your password by going to ssp.usps.gov.
- Click on the “Enter SSP” button. The “Self-Service Profile Login” screen will display.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link and the application will lead you through the steps to establish or reset your password.
Read also: USPS Direct Depoist USPS Hold Mail LiteBlue eRetire LiteBlue USPS Virtual Timecard USPS Find Missing Mail USPS Change of address LiteBlue MFA Process FMLA USPS Tracking USPS Informed Delivery Ways To Keep Your Packages Safe During the Holidays USPS Passport Service liteblue ecareers EAP LiteBlue Registered Mail USPS Package Refusal Share Mail