What is USPS Tracking Plus?
USPS Tracking Plus allows you to expand access to your package tracking history on USPS.com. Currently, access to tracking information for unsigned items is limited to 120 days. Signature item tracking information is available for 2 years. USPS Tracking Plus offers options to extend access to tracking history by 6 months up to 10 years for a nominal fee. With USPS Tracking Plus®, in addition to keeping your track record online for up to 10 years, you can also request a USPS Tracking Plus statement by email at any time during that time.
What are the benefits of USPS Tracking Plus?
By purchasing this service, you will have access to your online tracking history for up to ten years for domestic products and seven years for international products. In addition to extended access, your USPS Tracking Plus recording can be used as:
- USPS Proof of Delivery to resolve disputes and claims.
- Substantial evidence of dispatch and/or delivery/attempted delivery to court and legal proceedings.
- An official source of data acceptable to legal and financial sources.
Small businesses, law firms, e-commerce marketplaces, financial institutions and pharmaceutical suppliers can benefit from broad access to tracking data as proof of delivery for settlement. disputes and complaints.
How do I purchase USPS Tracking Plus?
If you want to take advantage of USPS Tracking Plus, you can purchase it by following these steps:
- Click “Premium Tracking” to see when your online tracking expires and what you can do to renew it.
- Choose how long you want to have access to your plan by clicking on one of the options provided.
- Click the button that says “Select to Buy”. After purchasing it, the expiration date will be updated.
- Once you have completed your order, you will be redirected to the USPS.com online account page.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have it, you need to create one.
- Once logged in, your name and email address will be there.
- Click “Add to Cart” to continue your purchase.
- You will receive an email from USPS with your Special Tracking Statement. You can then visit the USPS tracking website and request additional premium tracking reports. This will give you more information about your product during the grace period.
Read also: USPS General Delivery USPS Informed Delivery Ways To Keep Your Packages Safe During the Holidays USPS Passport Service liteblue ecareers EAP SSP.USPS.Gov Eopf FAQ LiteBlue Multifactor Authentication FAQ EJob Bidding LiteBlue eRetire LiteBlue USPS Virtual Timecard USPS Find Missing Mail USPS Change of address USPS Account Disabled Recovering Your USPS Online Account US postal inspector USPS Multi-Factor Authentication Informed Delivery for Business Mailers usps label broker USPS QR Code