6–10 Business Days & Flat Rate Pricing
Priority Mail International service is a reliable and economical way to ship to more than 180 countries, including Canada, Mexico, and Australia.
Flat Rate option: Ship using free Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes (envelopes and small boxes up to 4 lbs, medium and large boxes up to 20 lbs), starting at $30.35.
Or ship by weight: For packages up to 70 lbs, prices vary by destination country price group and start at $42.10.
Features & Pricing:
- Fast international delivery time: 6–10 business days.
- Ships to about 180 countries.
- May qualify for free Package Pickup3 service at your home or office.
- Includes USPS Tracking.
- Includes (with some exceptions) up to $100 insurance for reconstruction of nonnegotiable documents (such as personal correspondence with no cash value) and up to $200 insurance for merchandise (such as gifts and other goods) to cover loss, damage, or missing contents.
- Except for Priority Mail International Flat Rate pricing, Priority Mail International prices are based on weight and destination country.
Weight, Size, & Shape Requirements:
- Maximum weight for Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Flat Rate Boxes is 4 lbs.
- Maximum weight for Medium and Large Priority Mail International Flat Rate Boxes is 20 lbs. The maximum weight for packages sent by weight is 70 pounds.
- Some countries have lower weight limits.
- When sealing envelopes or flat-scale boxes, the lids of the container must be able to close in normal folds.
When sending international packages via Priority Mail, your package must be accompanied by a complete computer-generated customs slip:
- If you use the Click-N-Ship service to print your own postage, it will print the customs form for you.
- If you pay postage at the Post Office, save time: print your customs slip yourself and bring it with your package to the Post Office.
- Alternatively, you can take your package to the post office, fill out Form PS 2976-R, and give it to your USPS retailer so they can create and print your customs form.
Read also: USPS General Delivery USPS Informed Delivery Ways To Keep Your Packages Safe During the Holidays USPS Passport Service liteblue ecareers EAP SSP.USPS.Gov Eopf FAQ LiteBlue Multifactor Authentication FAQ EJob Bidding LiteBlue eRetire LiteBlue USPS Virtual Timecard USPS Find Missing Mail USPS Change of address USPS Account Disabled Recovering Your USPS Online Account US postal inspector USPS Multi-Factor Authentication Informed Delivery for Business Mailers usps label broker USPS QR Code USPS Tracking Plus International Insurance